Facebook Live 360 : share a live video of a moment to the entire world
360 Facebook Live is a way to completely immerse your audience so that they can live the moment you’re living at the same time that you’re living it. The experience of being there is as real as it can get. Comfortably installed wherever they want to be, your followers will be able to create their own memories without having the need to be on site for this. Your customers can now participate to your events, wherever their location in the world on whichever device available to them at that time.
For companies like VR2GO, who specialize in virtual reality especially live streaming, you get the option to choose between real virtual reality content (stereoscopic video) or the standard 360 video.
What is Facebook Live 360 ?
Facebook Live 360 is part of what is known as live video streaming through Facebook. Many platforms can be used for this purpose:
- Facebook: as mentioned above, with the option to go “Live”, companies and individuals can now stream live content over the internet and get live comments on the feed.
- YouTube: just like Facebook, you have the opportunity to stream 360 live content on there and interact with your audience.
- Next 360: this is a brand new platform that will bring virtual reality to the masses by introducing pay-per-view content
How do we work at VR2GO ?
We offer recording and live streaming services for your events. Whichever type of event, if you wish to invite the world to assist, VR2GO will provide the eyes for your audience so they can view your events in real time, or later if desired.
- Live streaming 360/VR in real time.
- Excellent quality visuals (4K resolution for live streaming).
- Video supported on all devices (computer, smartphone, tablet, VR headset, smart TV).
- Audience is unlimited.
- Can be live streamed on Facebook or YouTube (or other).
- Possibility to reuse the content of the live streaming for future use.
Who can benefit from this service?
This Facebook Live 360 or any other live streaming service can benefit companies as well as individuals, it is the best way to share an event with a given community. Ways to use this technology are pretty much unlimited. Here are a few examples:
- Event agencies can use it to share their event in real time to those who couldn’t make it in person so that it raises awareness about the company as well as increasing the attendance for other upcoming events.
- A couple getting married can now have family and friends who can’t attend the wedding, watch them live for the biggest day of their life, priceless.
- A soccer game, a concert or any other event can benefit from this technology, either by providing a free live streaming or a pay-per-view version of it.
Why should you choose to work with VR2GO ?
VR2GO is a young and dynamic company that specializes in video production. In 2016, we realized a 360 video for the well known triathlon called Ironman sponsored by Telus, that was the best proof of the quality of our work.
We keep up with the most recent technology to be able to provide our customers with the best videos, images and VR content.
Contact-us for more information !